Do you search for a face mask that can give you healthy and glowing skin? There are tons of face masks available in the market. But searching for a good face mask according to your skin concern is difficult. I recently found Deyga multi-flower glow mask which gives healthy and glowing skin.
Multi flower glow mask sounds tempting. Multi flower means it contains extracts of multi flowers like rose, lavender, lotus, and hibiscus.
I love using natural products that’s why I love Deyga organics. Their products are organic, preservative-free, artificial fragrance-free, and cruelty-free.
I already reviewed their beautifying serum, hair serum, beetroot lip balm, and hair growth oil. You can check it out here.
About the product Deyga Multi flower Glow mask:
Deyga Multi-Flower (Glow) face mask helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging, leaving your skin looking youthful, glowing, and healthy. It is enriched with the goodness of rose, lavender, lotus, and hibiscus.
Benefits of Deyga Multi flower glow face mask :
- Reduces wrinkle
- Hydrates the skin
- Provides a healthy glow
How to use:
Apply a vital layer of the mask to clean skin. Let it rest for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Refrigerate after use.
- Rose Hydrosol-Rose hydrosol is a co-product of the manufacture of rose essential oil. It hydrates your skin naturally, provides antioxidant protection, diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, creates a smoother-looking appearance, minimizes the appearance of large pores,
- Lavender Hydrosol-Lavender hydroxyl has cooling, soothing, and relaxing properties.
- Lotus-Lotus flower extract can act as a natural moisturizer to help improve the look and feel of dry, rough, or flaky skin. It suits all skin types.
- Hibiscus-it is a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). AHAs are known to help exfoliate, control oily skin and clogged pores, all of which can encourage fresher, younger, and smoother-looking skin. They also increase moisture and firm your skin’s look.
- Vegetable Glycerin-It soothes skin irritation, protects against infection.
- Guar Gum-It increases the skin’s natural moisture and works as a positive charge to help the damaged cells of the skin.
Price: Rs 600/- for 100 ml
Availability: Deyga. in
My Experience with Deyga Multi flower Glow face mask:
It comes with a glass jar kind of packaging secured with an inner lid and screw cap. The consistency is gel kind of consistency. It has brown in color. First, cleanse your face wash then apply this face mask and leave it for 30 minutes. After that, I washed my face. It instantly adds a glow to my face. It did not dry out my skin. It hydrates the skin deeply.
Now coming the part of it claims reduces fine lines and signs of aging. As I have no fine lines so I can’t comment on this part. Also, you can refrigerate it as well if you like the feeling of a cold gel mask on your face. I love using this in summer as a cool mask.
Pros of Deyga Multi flower Glow mask:
- 100% natural.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Instantly gives a subtle glow on the skin.
- Did not dry out the skin.
- No side effects.
Cons of Deyga Multi flower Glow mask:
- A little bit expensive.
TBB Rating: 4.5/5
If you have dull and dry skin and wanted to try out a gel mask, you can try out this mask. It did not dry out the skin and it refreshes and instantly moisturizes the skin and adds a subtle glow on the face.