Hi guys, today I am reviewing Patanjali aloe vera gel. These days markets are flooded with different aloe vera gels and it becomes a bit difficult to find good aloe vera gel. Alovera gel has quite popular in recent times and it has so many uses on skin, hair, and other purposes.
About the product:
Patanjali aloe vera gel comes in a transparent plastic tube with an orange color flip open cap. The packaging is quite sturdy and the cap is secure enough to make sure there is no leakage of the product. I love this packaging because it is hygienic and convenient to use.
It has a green color and gel-like consistency.
Price: 75Rs for 150ml
Pros of Patanjali Aloe vera gel:
- It contains 90% aloe vera extract.
- Perfect consistency and is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- Non-sticky formula and is highly hydrating.
- Easily available online and in Patanjali outlets.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Cons of Patanjali alovera gel:
- The full ingredients list is not mentioned.
- It has added color and fragrance.
My Experience with Patanjali Aloe vera gel :
I have a combination of skin and aloe vera gel is the most important product in my skincare regime. It is very lightweight and gets absorbed by the skin easily. I usually use it as a moisturizer, primer, and some DIY hair mask.
I also include this gel in my weekly home facial. I like to use this gel after waxing. It soothes skin irritation and reduces the redness and bumps that I get after waxing. Only a small quantity is required and this tube will last more than 2 months. It helps treat roughness and dryness of the skin. It has colors and fragrances which I didn’t like.
Will I repurchase?
Yes and will recommend it also.
TBB Rating: 4.3/5(If they wouldn’t have been colors and fragrance it would have been a 5)
Uses Of Alovera gel:
Aloe vera gel has become quite popular in recent times and It has so many uses. Let’s discuss the uses.
- We can use this as a face primer to smoothen the skin and make the makeup last longer.
- We can use this mixed with a powder face pack and it acts as increases the efficiency of the face packs.
- It can use to treat dryness or roughness of our skin.
- It can use to treat dark circles mixed with cucumber juice.
- It can use as dark spots mixed with some lemon juice and turmeric and some aloe vera gel.
- We also use this toner or mist and heat protectant spray.
- It can be used as a hair mask and used as leave-in hair cream.